Tuesday, July 19, 2011

EXPECTING TOO MUCH FROM A MAN?

Ill start off with saying that im 19 and never had a bf. I flirt with guys using eye contact and They catch on and respond positively so I continue. In the past I was the one who has made the moves but everytime they didnt seem to be interested. So now, in college I DONT approach guys. Guys check me out all the time so I know that im not completely hideous. I refrain from ever talking to cute guys on campus bc Im tired of always being the one who tries while they just sit back. I know that if a guy likes a girl HE`ll move. But I cant tell the difference between being shy and NOT liking the girl. So would it be expecting to much from a college guy to wait it out and make a move on ME and approach ME? No guy that I have flirted with has ever made a move on me before. do guys even approach girls? I have also been told that perhaps Im too subtle. How do you NOT make it too subtle?

No comments:

Post a Comment