Monday, July 18, 2011

Itchy, red eyes? Veyr painful?

For the past 17 days, my left eye in the corner has been red & it looks very glassy .(at the end of the say, it would hurt to move the muscle around my eyes.) Like there was a clear thingy on my iris but now its gone but that corner looks like there is a thin piece of glass on it. I refrained from wearing makeup & put eye drops in my eye & put gauze over it. The crazy thing is that in the morning it looks almost back to its white form but as the day progresses it goes back to red. Well i went to a party last night & wore my mom's eyeliner (just in case it was my eyeliner that was causing it.) but when I got home & took off my makeup (with petroleum jelly) in the inner corner of both of my eyes were a bright red. Causing me to think that whatever that has happened in my eyes has spread to my other eye. I woke up the next day with my eyes (both) being itchy & very dry that I put an eye mask over them & kept them closed. I Can someone please tell me what the heck is going on with my eyes? Sorry it was so long...

No comments:

Post a Comment