Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Help with my Career!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!…

Hi, I'm going to be a junior in about 2 months when school starts and I do not yet know what I want to be and what to study in college and I was wondering if anyone out there could please give me some help. My question is if there is anyone out there who could give me a list of jobs that are in the fields of Law, Criminal Justice and anything else that deals with crime???? But I do know that I'm interested in things that involve crime,law,mystery and things like that. I like to watch these shows and list them to give you an idea of what my interests are, I like to watch C.S.I., The Defenders, and other shows that deal with crime and finding out the killer and listening to crime stories and what happened so I would predict what would happen or who's the killer. Love a great mystery. It would be truly helpful

No comments:

Post a Comment